Property Damage

If you’ve suffered property damage as a result of negligence, a deliberate act, or an act of nature, you might be weighing your legal options. When dealing with damage to real estate or property.

Property Damage Insurance- This covers the property owner from losses to their property. This type of insurance can include coverage for fire damage, flood damage, water damage, hurricane damage, earthquake damage, theft, vandalism, and even rioting.

Regardless of the type of claim you have, it is important to understand that the insurance adjuster works for the insurance company and does not necessarily have your best interests in mind. Many claimants are surprised to find out that after years of paying their premiums, their insurance company uses aggressive tactics to minimize or wrongfully deny their claim. Insurance adjusters have only one job and one responsibility: to pay as little as possible on the claims.

We know how to professionally represent and negotiate for you with your insurance provider, aiming to get you much more compensation.

Please contact us for a free consultation or call us anytime at (818) 480-5788 to discuss how our Glendale personal property attorneys can help you.