Investigating the Motorcycle Accident and Reviewing the Personal Injury Protection
One of the first steps I take in a motor accident case is to personally conduct a thorough liability investigation. I will determine what factors played a role in causing the motor vehicle accident and I search for evidence that shows the at-fault driver caused the automobile accident by:
- Inattentive or reckless driving, such as talking or texting o a cell phone, eating, or focusing on an ipod or radio.
- Driving while under the inﬂuence of alcohol, drugs or prescription medicine that prohibits driving.
- Committing a moving violation such as speeding, running a red light or stop sign, or failing to yield.
- Following too closely, not signaling a lane change, failing to maintain a lane, or driving aggressively.
- Not having a required valid California license.
If you’ve been involved in a motorcycle accident, whether or not you or the other driver was at fault, contact a motorcycle accident injury attorney now for a free case evaluation or to review our motorcycle accident frequently asked questions. You can reach me on now at (818) 480-5788.