Mr. Murad graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles, with a bachelor degree in biology with honors. Thereafter, he attended Loyola Law School and graduated in May 2005 with a Juris Doctorate degree.
While at Loyola, he was active in the Center for Conflict Resolution and the South Asian Law Student Association. Mr. Murad interned at the Los Angeles City Attorney, where he was involved with all aspects of litigation regarding civil lawsuits against the city. In addition, Mr. Murad was a research assistant at Loyola Law School, where he conducted research on issues such as commercial litigation.
Mr. Murad has extensive trial experience in personal injury law, wrongful death, catastrophic injury, car accident cases, truck accidents and severe automobile accident law. Mr. Murad is specialized in all aspects of personal injury law.
Mr. Murad is a member of the State Bar of California and is admitted to practice before all courts of the State of California and the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
Areas of Practice:
Personal Injury, Trial Attorney, Property Damage
- California State Bar (2005)
- U.S. District Court Central District of California (2005)
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California; Juris Doctor (2005)
- University of California, Los Angeles; Bachelor of Science (Biology with Honors)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- San Gabriel Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Pasadena Bar Association
- Pasadena Chamber of Commerce
- Glendale Chamber of Commerce
- National Trial Lawyers Association